Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Beaten to death with CAT-5

Or so I fantasize.

This'll be reasonably brief, since I am still at work.

The stream of calls, the lamenting wails of despair, have calmed down for now.

I'm left hating not my job, but the inevitable stupidity that invariably follows.

I know I'm arrogant about a lot of things, and I most definately know that I am arrogant in dealing with customers, at least when they insist that they know better than I do; but even in spite of my instinctive distance to any customer leaves me, occasionally, stumped, and in abject disbelief.

Just when you think you've seen it all. The best part is almost how people take internet access for granted, and assume that unless their house is on fire...

**1 hour later**

Well, fuck. Did I say the stream of calls had slowed down?

Guess what. It picked up again.

I'm considering homicide by flogging. Multiple homicide. As per the title of this entry.

*sighs*

Time to go home, now. Time for some fresh air, a cigarette, and something less mollifyingly retarded.

No comments: